Friday, April 16, 2010

T-minus 1 hour before roadtrip to Alabama...

I am packed and ready for the St. Charles Quartet road trip to Alabama. Neil and Kirill will be dropping by my apartment to pick me up soon. It will be a grueling 24-hour trip, but we are excited because the bride and groom sound like really awesome people...they even invited us to join them for food and drinks! Too bad Gabe is not coming with us. I sent him the following "Argument for Alabama":

Gabe,

I would like to welcome you to the possibility of endless adventure...in Alabama!




and for some local flavor...




We may even pass this road sign....




Yours Truly,

Victoria


Gabe was not convinced...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gabe truly missed a gem.
This was one very memorable trip.
It's so funny because we saw the Alabama sign and we should post our pictures of it soon.
Hahahaha!